Someone has discovered the slats in her crib, behind her bumper. This is a new game we like to play, Christopher and I will crouch down and she will pull the bumper back to take a look. She just squeals with delight when she finds us. She had a strange relationship with her bumper in her crib. She pulls on it all the time to gain leverage to move around, she has to be up against it at night to sleep, and now this. I guess it's a comfort thing for her, since she can't have a loose blanket, this is the next best thing.

She is still very interested in Chico, but is now able to actually touch him and interact with him more and more. He doesn't seem to mind, he is now part of the attention we give to Mallory.
Bath time is getting easier. Mallory used to scream through the whole thing, but I think the water was just a little to cold. I have learned that all the different things you can buy that tell you the water is too hot, are way off. Again, going with the gut pays off. She seems to really like the little rubber duckie I have floating in the water with her and can tolerate the whole bath with no crying. It sure has made bath time more fun for me. Here she is after bath time getting her moisturizer and getting ready for the Wild game in the evening.

Lately Mallory has been taking her mid morning nap just where ever she lies at the moment. Here she fell asleep in daddy's arms, oh and he fell asleep with her. I apologize for the blurry photo, didn't want to use the flash and wake them up. This is too sweet.....

And lastly, Mallory is just an all around great little girl. She is so happy all the time, it's hard to believe it! She is back to sleeping longer at night and seems to be handling her teething pretty well. For those of you who have never heard of them, try Hylands Teething Tablets, they are the BEST! Here is our little angel, all sassy in her little bunny sleeper, sitting up on our new sectional couch.


No comments:
Post a Comment