Mallory is having so much fun exploring her limits around the house, and with us, checking out all of the Christmas décor, and giving us a little taste of the terrible twos a few months early every now and then. Truth be told, she’s still a very good little girl, who sleeps like a rock star, LOVES Elmo’s World and Yo Gabba Gabba, and is always busy, busy, busy.
I have been having trouble coming up with a topic for a blog post for sometime now, so I figured I would let some of the photos I took recently do most of the talking.
One Sunday in November, we got a surprise visit from my BFF Jessie and her son Evan. It was great to see the big baby boy and mom, and it was also fun to see Mallory’s reaction to him. She was neither interested or disinterested. She did try to feed him his bottle by holding it up near his head, and was also making sure he was leaving at the same time his mom was. HA! All in all, it was a super fun visit!
Did you know you could sit in a colander AND
wear the smaller one as a hat?
In Mallory’s world, new winter boots go
on your hands and arms, not your feet!
Two scoops are better than one!
Yeah! Like my kid needs coffee? Funny, the things they pick up!
(for all of you freaking out – it was empty!)
Here is Mallory, sifting through the black Friday ads.
Sitting with Grandma Hauer on Thanksgivng Day,
someone must have farted!
Playing on mom and dad’s bed with mommy’s baseball cap.
I was able to spend all day this past Saturday decorating the house for Christmas and boy did Mallory enjoy watching me.
All the new décor and lights, there was a ton
of ooohhing and ahhhing going on!

Hmmm, and empty Roc-A-Stac.
Rocka – Rocka – Rocka
Thanks Grandpa Hauer for my new, fun rocking horse!
I will leave you on this note. Mallory is very,
and I mean VERY serious about her mac and cheese!



No comments:
Post a Comment