
Yes, Mallory was here for Halloween last year, but this was her first TRUE Halloween, in which she could participate, and did we have some fun! Mallory's costume was a mouse (thanks to The Kreilings).
Mallory got to Trick or Treat at places that were familiar to her, including Grandma Dee’s house, and The Kreilings! Thanks so much Grandma Dee for the fun filled bag of Halloween goodies!

After our Trick or Treating was done, we headed to the Instructional Service Center in Farmington for the C.E.E.F.’s Halloween Walk. This was a great event for Mallory to take part in, and even though she can’t eat most of the candy she was given, how fun for her to take part in the event. She just loved every minute of it, and had this look of awe on her face the whole time. The line was out the door and down the block, but it moved quickly.

I am very proud of Mallory, she didn’t show any fear. She certainly gave a few of the costumed kids a second look, but seems to have understood they were just make believe. I sure hope that is a trait she carries for a long time!

I can’t believe it, her first true Halloween is over. I know she won’t be able to remember it, but it will be something Christopher and I never forget! Oh and just for fun, here are a couple of our carved pumpkins for this year. Christopher's is on the bottom and mine is on the top
===============================================
Mallory had her 15 month checkup today. Here are her official stats:
Weight: 21 lbs 8 ounces = 33rd percentile
Height: 31.5 inches = 81st percentile
Head: 46.4 cm = 65th percentile
As usual she's right on track, and still long and lean. The doc and the nurse are finally saying she will probably be a tall girl. In the beginning they would say, "oh yeah, she's long, but she will probably fill out". I guess not, I hope she's average height, I hated being short.
Everything else with her wellness checked out just fine. She's a happy, healthy baby, who once again took her vaccinations in stride and handled the visit perfectly. She was a little extra fussy tonight, and went to sleep about 30 minutes earlier than usual, but that could be because she took a shorter nap today. Unbeknownst to me, the cat was in her room when I put her down for a nap and wanted out about halfway thru. Needless to say, the meowing woke up Mallory a littler earlier than the norm. She had one small bruise at one of the four injection sites, which has never happened before, so I guess that's the one to watch tomorrow. We were lucky enough to get one of the two doses the clinic had left for the seasonal influenza. Thank goodness for that. No H1N1 at Health Partners, but that's okay, we are opting not to have her vaccinated for it anyway. We have been very fortunate with Mallory's health, and I thank God for that blessing everyday.

No comments:
Post a Comment