Sunday, February 13, 2011

Edinborough Park

After a "perfect timing" invite to enjoy breakfast with the Hammerberg's at The Original Pancake House in Edina, we decided to head to Edinborough Park for the morning/afternoon. We've been there once before, but Mallory was too small to take part in the main attraction called Adventure Peak. She's not to small anymore! We spent almost the entire two hours there crawling up, over, in, through, down, around, under, behind, and on top of everything and anything inside this monster. See for yourself.....
The other time spent there was in the kid friendly open gym, where they have all kinds of bouncy balls, scooter chairs, a bounce house and traffic cones to play with. Mallory didn't waste anytime getting to business on the scooters. She was happy to be pushed around by me, while I got a "workout" in and then she took on the role of the "big kid" and pushed Evan all over the place.

We had a lot of fun watching the kids play, and playing with the kids! I can't believe how big they are getting. I know that's a bit cliche of a statement, but I am totally serious! These kids are growing like weeds and while Mallory is starting to become a little girl and coming out of the toddler stage, we get to stay in tune with it, because Evan is right in the thick if it. Old friends, happy kids = good times!

No comments: