Saturday, March 7, 2015

Minnesota Wild Kids Club

This year we purchased a membership to the Minnesota Wild Kids Club for Mallory.  It's VERY reasonable for the perks you receive.  $25.00 bought her the membership, a Minnesota Wild lunch box (which she religiously takes to school with her every day) which contained a rope necklace, stickers, tattoos, a pencil and a Minnesota Wild picture frame.  Her membership lasts one year from the date of purchase.  

One of the membership perks included an invite to a skating party which was held at the Xcel Energy Center on Sunday, February 8th.  I had to work that day so it ended up being a Daddy/Daughter event.  Since Mallory has never been on ice skates, she opted not to partake in the skating but she was able to play a few games, enter a drawing and get a tour of the locker room and practice area.  Lucky girl!  We all know how much I love the Minnesota Wild and I still haven't seen the locker room!  






When I got home from work I asked Mallory what she thought of the locker room.  She promptly plugged her nose and said "STINKY".  It was also much smaller then it looked on TV.  Once the locker room tour was done Mallory was notified that she had won an autographed puck by Kyle Brodziak #21.  She was pretty darn excited, can you tell?    


Another one of the perks of being a member of the Minnesota Wild Kids Club is 10% off any purchases at the Hockey Lodge.  Mallory is a proud member and always carriers her membership card with her so Christopher was able to treat her to a novelty hockey stick.   


They had a lot of fun and you sure can't the experience for that price.  She's becoming quite the hockey fan and proudly mentions her membership status whenever she gets the chance.  I guess this is all normal in the State of Hockey but we think she's pretty special! 

No comments: