Dance is over. Well, dance is over for this year anyway. Mallory's first year of dance sure was fun! I can't believe it's all said and done. Saturday we watched Mallory perform for the last time this dance season at the Just For Kix Spring Show! The show was held at the Farmington High School gym and Mallory performed to two dances. The first one was Respect by Aretha Franklin and the second was Itsy Bitsy Spider by Little Richard. Her last dance was by far our favorite, hers too! aHere is a video, have a look...
As usual, Mallory did great! She focuses so much during practice she never misses a beat when she's on stage. She knows each and every one of her steps, when and where to move to during the dance and is always having fun! I was torn as to which class to put her in next year because she can stay at the current level she is in or she can move up a class too. I am proud to report her teacher said she should move up a class or she will be bored. I think her exact words were "she's MORE than ready". What proud parents we are!!!!!
We had such a great time this past year with the Just For Kix program and are looking forward to many, many more years of dance with JFK! As happy as can be, posing like the perfect performer she is....
OUR DAZZLING DANCER!


No comments:
Post a Comment