On my way to work tonight I was able to pass Mallory off to
Christopher at the MNDOT FIRST shop. As he was setting
her up in his work truck to wait out the last few minutes of his shift with
him, I gave them one final wave and then it hit me. This was a picture opportunity if I’ve ever
seen one and here is why. When Mallory was an infant, we’re talking no more than a month or two old; we met Christopher for lunch one day and took this picture...
She was so little! All safe and tight in her little car seat. Christopher was such a proud dad that day! I was proud too! Taking that picture that day I remember how happy I was to have little Miss Mallory in our lives. Excited and nervous about being parents.
Today I saw and felt the same sense of pride. The big difference is well, just that. Mallory is much bigger. See for yourself…



1 comment:
Cute picture!!
You will have to keep taking these every couple of years - get a collection going!!
Post a Comment