Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Saint Paul Saints

Because I have an awesome job and the Saint Paul Saints support Law Enforcement, I scored some free tickets to a Saint Paul Saints game earlier this year in May in appreciation during Law Enforcement week.  I was only allowed two tickets so I was trying to figure out how to best use them.  

I was scheduled to work on a weekend in late May, so I suggested Christopher and Mallory head to a Friday night game.  They loved the idea and off they went.  This was Mallory's first time at a Saints game and she had a BLAST!  If you have ever attended one you know they are full of fun and surprises.  Not only was the game fun, they had a bounce house available for the kids.  Christopher purchased an unlimited wrist band for Mallory so every other inning they wondered over to the bounce house for some jumping fun!  

 







 













There were not very many people on attendance because it was cold out!  Christopher was wearing his winter coat!  They had a really good time together, just daddy and daughter.  I was sad I couldn't be with them but happy they were able to use the free tickets and spend some quality time together.  Baseball, cotton candy and Mimes in a Mini.  Not much competes with that!  Oh and a Saints WIN to top it all off! 

No comments: