Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day Care

Yes, today was the first day we took Mallory to day care. No, I didn't bawl my brains out, Christopher was the one who had to drop her off. Yes, I called Rebecca (our day care provider), but only once! Yes, I missed my little girl something terrible this week. No, I am not totally happy to be back at work. Overall, things are great! It was tough one today, but it was inevitable, so I am just happy it went well. Rebecca said she was great and very easy to take care of. I am so relieved and glad to hear that! We are so fortunate to have Rebecca taking care of Mallory. She is a stay at home mom and has three children of her own. She is very caring and loving and we believe she will raise Mallory the same way we are going to be. Here is run down of her first day....

I also wanted to mention, Mallory slept 8.5 hours last night! To bad Christopher and I couldn't take advantage of it, neither one of us could sleep with concern for today's big first! Our wonderful little sleeper!!!!!

2 comments:

Jena said...

I love that she keeps track of Mallory's day like that! Does she do that every day? How nice!! I am loving your blog!! Keep it up, Mommy!!!!

Mallory said...

Hey Jena! Yes, she does that EVERYDAY! I am telling everyone, we are so lucky! Rebecca is the BEST!!!!