First and foremost, daycare is going great! She is a good baby for Rebecca and they have lots of fun together. Rebecca is always doing something active with Mallory, whether it's kicking and playing around or looking at books, it's a wonderful environment for Mallory to be in on a daily basis. Have I mentioned how lucky we are???
Secondly, Grandma Dee (Christopher's mom) came by for a visit last Tuesday and was able to spend a few good hours with Mallory. She was snoozing when she first got here, but was awake for most of her visit. It was great to see her interact with Grandma and get to know her a little better.

Third, yesterday Mallory and I went to an Arbonne Skin Care product party at my dear old friend Molly's house. They live in Minnetonka and even though they have been there since February, I have yet to see their house. It was such a nice morning together, it sure made me realize how much I miss spending time with Molly. Molly and her husband Rob have a son, Henry. He is almost one year old and is truly a fun little boy. He was very excited to meet Mallory and loved her so much, he shared her nook with her. Yep, he took it right out of her mouth and put it in his, but that was okay, Mallory didn't seem to mind. She stayed her normal, mellow self. Hopefully that means she will be a good sharer???
Lastly, smiles are an everyday, every hour, every minute deal these days. Mallory smiles A LOT. Even when she is a little fussy, she will get a glimpse of me, Christopher or Chico and out comes that beautiful little smile. Even while I was changing her diaper yesterday! Also, Mallory is sleeping on average 7 hours at night. We have had a handful of 8 hour nights, but it's usually more towards the 7 hour mark. I guess I can officially say, my little lady sleeps through the night!

Stay tuned for a mid-week update. Mallory turns two months old on Tuesday, the same day of her first vaccinations. I hear it's harder on the parents? Wish us luck!!!

2 comments:
She is a cutie! I'm glad things are going so well for all of you! I can't wait to meet her....by the way when are we gonna do that?
Soon I hope, we need to get her and Maeve together for some pictures!!!
Post a Comment