On Sunday we attended a couples wedding shower for my college roommate Katie and her fiancé Dan. They are getting married in June, and I am a bridesmaid in the wedding. It was such a nice day outside, and sunny, we just loved it!
Mallory did real well in her stroller, just snacking away on anything and everything we put in front of her. Also for the first time, she did NOT try and take her sun hat off. That was amazing in itself, as up until now, she did NOT want to wear one.
Mallory did real well in her stroller, just snacking away on anything and everything we put in front of her. Also for the first time, she did NOT try and take her sun hat off. That was amazing in itself, as up until now, she did NOT want to wear one.

About 1.5 hours into the party, Mallory was finally full and watching all the other kids run around and play. She wanted to partake too, but she is still too little. She really wanted to get down on the ground, but Christopher held on tight, here is a video of it…..
I did let her crawl around on the ground for a while, but she was getting sooooooo dirty. I am learning I am going to have to let go of some of my dislike for dirt. Ugh.
*** For those of you who get e-mail updates from this blog, you have to go directly to the blog site to watch the videos I post. www.mymalpal.blogspot.com.

No comments:
Post a Comment