Monday, May 11, 2009

Our first Mother's Day

Sunday was my first Mother's Day. Christopher, Mallory and I, along with my parents, brother and sister - in - law, and Christopher's mother, went to Jordan, MN to the OK Corral for brunch. It was a great feast and oh so special to be with everyone. Mallory was the star of the show, as usual. She had her fair share of buffet treats, but really seemed to like the whip cream from Grandma Dee's pie.

Afterwards we went outside to see a real stage coach. Of course Mallory had to take a ride, and give us a great photo op! She seemed to really like being with family, and didn't mind being passed around the table one bit!

I have to thank Mallory and Christopher for my beautiful mother's day gift. I have been wanting a necklace with Mallory's name on it, or a M charm for sometime now, and I finally got one! Thanks Topher, I just LOVE it!
.
One thing I have been meaning to post, and it just keeps getting away from me. Mallory's official 9 month stats are as follows....
Weight: 18 lbs/4 ounces = 37th percentile
Length: 28 1/2 inches = 79th percentile
Head: 44.5 cm = 64th percentile.
She is still long and lean, and very healthy! YEAH!

No comments: