Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Am So Smart!

On Saturday, Mallory grabbed Chico ’s collar, put it around her neck and started crawling around the cabin. When it would slide off, she would stop, put it back around her neck and keep going. We were truly taken back by the fact she must have been able to figure it out by watching us put the collar on Chico . Kids are so smart.

While playing with Daddy on Saturday night, Mallory started tossing around one of her
Roc – A – Stac circles, almost as if she was playing a game of catch with her Daddy. Here is a little video it….

Grandpa Hauer got Mallory a rocking chair made just for her to keep at the cabin. It is a little bench rocker and the sides are bunny rabbits. It’s super cute, and once again, Mallory knew just what to do. She started rocking back and forth and pushing off the ground with her feet. AMAZING!
Lastly, Mallory took the scale out of the hallway closet the other day, dragged it over to the bathroom floor, and put her foot on the top of it. I just about died! That is how I weigh her, so I am sure she caught on from me. I usually weigh myself, and then I weigh us together to get the difference. How she knew to put her foot on it though, just threw me for a loop.


SMARTY PANTS!

No comments: