Christopher and I gave her a Butterfly Play Mat with her name on it. Here she is checking it out….
.

.
She also received several skill enhancing toys, one being an interactive play zoo from Grandma Dee, clothing, and her very own Minnesota Vikings blanket and pillow from none other than Grandpa Hauer.
She also received several skill enhancing toys, one being an interactive play zoo from Grandma Dee, clothing, and her very own Minnesota Vikings blanket and pillow from none other than Grandpa Hauer.

I forgot to mention, she did great at church as well! Christopher held her the whole time, and when she got a little tired, he tried to cover her up with her favorite blanket so she could take a little nap. She didn’t want to be covered up, she was staring at Grandma Hauer the whole time, making her rip that blanket out of the way. We were all laughing, even the family in the pew behind us was laughing.That’s about it for now, Christmas is over and the New Year is upon us. I can’t believe it, 5 months old tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment