Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We're Walking!

*** Our computer is back, better than before, and ready to go! ***

On Thursday, August 27th, Mallory took her first steps. She is a such a big girl and is getting better and better at walking every day. She has her tumble here and there, but overall handles it really well. We just can't believe it. Our little lady is walking!!!!

I am still working on a few other entries I had saved for when the computer was up and running again. It appears it will take me longer than expected to get them on here, as we had to totally reinstall Windows, losing all of our data (of course we had it backed up first)! I appreciated your patience, and I sure hope you stay tuned for some fun and exciting updates. One by one, I will be sure to get the info on here.

No comments: